Your privacy is important to Topps Products. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Topps Products collects, and the ways in which Topps Products uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Topps Products may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
Topps Products may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Topps Products discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Topps Products may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Topps Products will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Topps Products is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Topps Products